Welcome to Fibernet Services Ltd. We look forward to serving you
Who is Allworx?
Allworx originally started out as an engineering consulting firm for blue-chip clients such as General Electric, Kodak, and Emerson. We were evaluating a new business phone system for our own firm, but couldn’t find one that met our needs. Because we are a bunch of engineers, we thought it would be a good idea to build one from scratch.
As a result, our first VoIP communication system made its debut in 2003. Since then, we’ve built a solid base of highly trained 1,000+ reseller partners, and have successfully expanded our footprint into Canada and CALA.
Today, we serve more than 30,000 customers across diverse industries ranging from professional services, retail, hospitals, government agencies to school districts.
Fibernet is proud to be an authorized partner of Allworx.
Allworx Verge IP Phones
Allworx Connect IP Servers
Fibernet offers complete security packages to protect your business: Hikvision IP cameras and NVR’s, DSC Maxsys Alarm Systems, and Kantech access control.
This is text for the cabling page
- Fibernet has been providing quality workmanship to customers for over 25 years.
- We offer one call service for all three trades by qualified Fibernet technicians.
- Fibernet is fully licensed, insured, and bonded for your protection.
- Our technicians are BCIT trained and have the proper qualifications.
- Fibernet technicians are experienced in all commercial working environments.
- We offer free quotations, prompt service calls, and timely installations.
- Fibernet carries current copper and optical fiber certification instruments.
- We offer a wide range of services – access control, CCTV, digital video recorders,
paging equipment, boardroom audio/visual, and much more.
- Our pricing is fair and we strive to give exceptional value to our customers.
- We are big enough to get any job done, yet small enough to care.